It's no secret that the real estate industry has seen a huge shift to mobile. Especially with younger generations (Millennials, Gen Z) entering both the home-buying and the rental sphere, smartphone use has dramatically increased when it comes to searching for places to live. So it only makes sense for real estate agents to match that shift to mobile!
That brings us to smartphone apps - with thousands of real estate smartphone apps out there, it can be difficult to choose which ones to have on your phone. We gathered a list of some of the most useful, popular, and innovative apps to keep you productive while you're on the go. Check it out!
Useful Real Estate Apps for Home Searches
- Homesnap: Powered by the same real-time data used by real estate agents, Homesnap makes it simple to find homes with unique features to refine your home search. Homesnap allows you to define a custom search area based on your home buying or renting criteria.
- LandGlide: The most advanced and comprehensive parcel data and property line map application. LandGlide gives you access to over 150 million parcel records in over 3,000 counties - covering more than 95% of the U.S. population.
- Remine: Remine is the most robust MLS front end for search, display, public records, and client interaction. The real estate platform connects agents, lenders, and consumers on a digital transaction journey, creating a seamless real estate transaction from beginning to end that helps agents drive growth in their business.
- Spacio: Spacio is the automated, paperless open house app for realtors! Replace clipboards and unreadable handwriting with Spacio's professional open house sign-in solution, featuring lead capture with automatic follow up emails, professional design, instant contact verifications, and more.
- magicplan: magicplan is the #1 residential contractor app for the field. Instantly create and share floor plans, field reports, and estimates on site with one easy-to-use application. Increase productivity on the go and have an easy way to connect to the office.
Best Real Estate Marketing Apps
- Canva: Canva is a graphic design platform, used to create social media graphics, presentations, posters, documents and other visual content. The app includes templates for users to use and their drag-and-drop feature is super easy to use.
- Buffer: Save time and manage all your social media in one place! Schedule posts to Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Pinterest, and LinkedIn, as well as analyze your results and engage with your community - all from the app.
- Social Media: Many real estate agents find their leads on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. these days. Having these apps on your phone means being able to connect and follow up with leads instantly!
Finance and Productivity Apps for Real Estate Agents
- loanCal: This app allows you to calculate the payments of loans and the interest in different modalities. Easy to use, with a simplified interface that can be used offline.
- TurboScan: TurboScan turns your phone into a full-featured and powerful multipage scanner for documents, receipts, notes, whiteboards, photos, or other everyday text. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents in high quality and store or send them as multipage PDF or JPEG files.
- DocuSign: The DocuSign electronic signature app provides consumers and professionals with a simple way to electronically sign and return documents from almost anywhere in the world, using practically any device.
Most Popular Real Estate Apps for General Use
- Yelp for Business: Find and claim your business on Yelp! Respond to reviews, measure visitor activity on your page, convert visitors into customers and grow your local business.
- Angi Pro: The free Angi Pro app instantly notifies you of customer contacts, allows you to manage leads with ease, optimize your profile, send review requests from the job-site, and more!
- Google My Business: Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses and organizations to manage their online presence across Google, including Search and Maps. Turn people who find you on Google Search and Maps into new customers by personalizing your profile with photos, offers, posts, and more.
- Google Voice: Google Voice gives you a phone number for calling, text messaging, and voicemail. It works on smartphones and computers, and syncs across your devices so you can use the app in the office, at home, or on the go.
- PlaceMaker: PlaceMaker makes it easy to save, order and organize the places you're traveling to around town. See travel distance and travel time to help plan your trips, and you can launch your favorite navigation application right from the app!
- Showdigs: Showdigs enables you to take on nearby rental property showings and get paid to do so! The Uber-like app notifies you of tour requests, shows what tours are available on a map, and lets you choose which tours you want to fill your day with.
We want to hear from you! Are there any of your go-to apps that we missed on this list? Send an email to email@example.com and we'll add it!