Last Updated: October 2018
The Showdigs application is operated by Bluejay Labs, Inc. All references to Showdigs in this policy shall be deemed to also refer to Bluejay Labs, Inc.
Note Regarding the Use of the Site by Children. The site is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that such individuals do not provide personally identifiable information through the site.
What We Collect:
We may collect the following information from you in connection with your use of the site:
1. IP Address. We use your Internet protocol (IP) address to help diagnose problems with our server, as well as to administer our site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information. We may use your IP address to help protect ourselves and our partners from fraud. For system administration purposes, we also log IP server addresses and catalog traffic patterns through our site and our members' websites. However, we do not link this information to users' personal information.
3. Registration and Contact Information. We will ask you for certain personal information when you register to use the site. Through your use of the site, we may display or use personal information in a password protected environment for the purpose of aiding you in viewing information, contacting a member of our staff or performing a transaction.
4. Forms. We collect personal information when users opt to fill out an e-mail submission form in order to request information. The e-mail submission forms require you to provide us with contact information (such as your name and e-mail address), and in some cases ask for other optional information (such as phone number and contact preferences). We use the contact information from these forms to send you information about our company as well as to contact you when necessary. You may opt out of receiving e-mails from us by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
5. Demographic Data. We may also collect demographic and profile data at our site. This data will primarily be used to provide users with requested information. It may also be used to compile usage statistics and other data regarding the use of the site services. We may share with partners aggregated statistical data that includes users' demographic information but does not identify them
Who We May Share Your Information With:
1. Third-Party Service Providers. We work with third parties who provide services including but not limited to data analysis, wireless access, and services of an administrative nature. We reserve the right to share PII about you with such third parties for the purpose of enabling these third parties to provide such services.
2. Law Enforcement; Emergencies; Compliance. We may disclose PII about you to others as we believe to be appropriate (a) under applicable law; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to governmental requests; (d) to enforce our Terms of Service; (e) to protect our operations; (f) to protect the rights, privacy, safety or property of us, you or others; and (g) to permit us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain. For example, we may, to the fullest extent the law allows, disclose PII about you to law enforcement agencies to assist them in identifying individuals who have been or may be engaged in unlawful activities
3. Others. We may share demographic data with third parties. We will not share such information with any other person or entity in a manner that identifies you as an individual, unless we let you know that at the time of collection or we have your permission. When we share demographic information with third parties, we will give them aggregate information only.
4. Asset Purchasers. As we develop our business, we may buy or sell assets, and, depending upon the transaction, your personally identifiable information may be one of the transferred assets. In the event that we are acquired by another company, your personal information may be part of the assets transferred to the acquiring party.
We have security measures and tools, such as firewalls, in place to help protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be secure. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through or in connection with the site or that is stored by us. You acknowledge and agree that any information you transmit through or in connection with the site or upload for storage in connection with the site is so transmitted or stored at your own risk. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), you must immediately notify us of the problem as set forth below.
2. Jurisdictional Issues. The site is controlled and operated by us from the United States, and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction outside the United States. We do not represent or warrant that the site, or any part thereof, is appropriate or available for use in any other jurisdiction. Those who choose to access the site do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit the site's availability, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion.
3. Severability. If any provision of the Policy set forth hereunder, or the application of any provision to any person or circumstance, shall for any reason or to any extent be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the Policy and the application of that provision to other persons or circumstances shall not be affected, but shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law.
4. Disputes. Any dispute arising by virtue of your access to or use of this site or the Services shall be governed by Washington law without giving effect to any rules of conflicts of law, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the county of Seattle, Washington, USA.
5. Amendments. We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement. Your continued use of the site after modification indicates your acceptance of such modified terms.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of any of our sites or the information you have submitted to our site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.